Friday 8 March 2013

So It`s Official!




Our flight from Toronto to BANGKOK THAILAND is officially booked!!! We fly off in 2 months on May 12, 2013! 
We have heard such good things about Thailand from several of our friends that have recently gone in the past two years, and all of them say that it was the best time of their lives and is truly an amazing place to visit. They all wish they could be back there and wish they never left. So with that, Thailand seemed like a great place to check out for my second adventure, and Rebecca's first.
Ever since my real first taste of backpacking and exploring Europe after my graduation in 2011, I knew right away that I was infected with the travel bug​. Throughout my whole life, travel never really interested me or crossed my mind as much as it does today (which I think about ALL the time now). I really wished that I did an exchange during one of my University years, as I could have gotten the chance to actually live in an entirely different country. That is another thing about my Europe trip and our upcoming Thailand/Cambodia trip that I do not like; not enough time. Both trips involve travelling to many different cities and we only get to stay in one city for 2 to 4 days, so we don't really get a good feel of what it is like to live there. 

The only solution to this would be to quit my job and go live in South East Asia for at least 3 months! There is so much to do and see! If only...

Posted by Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment